Free Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK Apps Full Version Download For PC Laptop
A place for your tasks
Tasks To Do is an easy to use, full-featured task list app. Use it as a checklist, in a GTD style or however you want.
The pro version of Tasks To Do syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version with all pro features is available at : Refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
—- Features —-
– As many task list views as you like
– Current design style
– Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
– Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
– Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
– 5 Priority levels
– 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
– Due date & time
– Repeating tasks
– Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
– A new widget is available on Android >= 3.0 supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme
– On Android 2.3 – 3.2 the “old” widgets come in 4 sizes (4×1, 4×2, 4×3, 4×4) with light & dark theme
– “Icons-Only” widgets to add tasks and sync manually
– Fast task creation from widget
– Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
– Support for the Google Now “note to self” command
– Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
– Quick Search
– Voice recognition
– Flexible sorting options
– Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, …)
– Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
– Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, …)
—- Pro vs. Free Version —-
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
– Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
– Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. – Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. – Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, …). For an overview, see – More configuration options for the widgets
– Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
– No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
—- Requested Permissions ————
. “android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” to write backups on the sd-card
. “android.permission.VIBRATE” to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
. “android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED” to reactivate alerts after booting
. “android.permission.INTERNET” and “android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” to load ads
. “com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA” and “com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA” for protected access to Task To Do’s task data
How to Play Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC,Laptop or MAC.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK APPS for PC.Now you can play Tasks To Do Free – To-Do List APK on PC.